Chambers is very happy to have celebrated the Women in Law Awards 2020 on the evening of 11th November 2020.
In particular, Chambers is delighted to congratulate Dr Charlotte Proudman, who was awarded ‘Rising Star – Barrister of the Year’. Charlotte practises in Chambers’ family and immigration and public law teams. She was recognised for her substantial commitment to defending and championing women’s rights, in particular in relation to domestic violence, female genital mutilation, and other gender-based violence.
Chambers was also very pleased to have five other members nominated on the short list for last night’s awards:
• Anthony Metzer QC, Head of Chambers, as ‘Male Diversity Champion of the Year’;
• Charlotte Bayati as ‘Barrister of the Year’;
• Sanaz Saifolahi also as ‘Barrister of the Year;
• Sarah Pinder as ‘Outstanding Returner of the Year and,
• Sangeetha Iengar as ‘Rising Star – Barrister of the Year’
You can access the full list of winners here.